Thursday, May 16, 2013

I'm a little behind

 So much has happened in the Barry household that I haven't been on the ball! Our Saturday before Easter celebration began with our picnic and ended with everyone going home happy with prizes and goodies. The games were a hit! The kids tried to get their plastic, rock-filled eggs into hula-hoops that were laying on the ground in progressively trickier places. The further the hoop was away, the more candy they got! Then they tried to knock over Easter candy by tossing their eggs and the ones closest to the prize got to eat that candy!! We had a raw egg toss and surprisingly, no one got smashed with one! What's up with that! Lastly the egg hunt netted every child at least 12 candy and prize filled eggs.

 The goods!




Had to put this one in because of Devin's mischievous look! He's thinking, "Who do I dare smash this on?"

Going back to blog this event makes me want to be with my family every day! I know in reality that wouldn't work out too great!























No comments: