Wednesday, May 30, 2012

May Day! May Day!

 Highlights of May:

Charlee had her ninth birthday in May. Our three hour shopping trip took us to Toys R Us, the Mall and back to Toys R Us! It was a blast! And she chose to eat her birthday lunch at Caravels-her traditional place, where she got chicken fingers and a concrete mixer.
Our Stake is having a pioneer trek this summer so Young Women girl's camp became a five hour 'camp' held at a church building. The skits were performed and certification was done AND lots of good food was eaten. Brooklynn was a guy in our ward's skit who kept having to be reminded of his standards! Brooklynn served as a Youth Camp Leader for the second year. The theme of camp was Heroes. We all need at least one hero at different times in our lives! John has been my hero many times!
 

 Ashlyn. Mindy and I played a mean game of "stack the chairs"!I SO enjoy their weekly visits!







Now it's summer! (At least the temperatures say it is.)  I like summer! Unfortunately, things get unproductive when I don't have to be up at a certain time to see Brooklynn off to school and all that entails. I plan on doing water aerobics soon and getting more workouts on my mini-trampoline. Did you know you can see two and 1/2 episodes of "I Love Lucy in an hour while jumping and marching on the trampoline! So happy summer everyone! I plan to make it a keeper!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

ashlyn has quite the cheezy grin! we always love our visits too!

Allison Barry said...

We should make a music video of you jumping on the trampoline. I'm picturing you lip synching with a sweat band.