Monday, March 26, 2012

March marched on!

 This is LEAP DAY 2012!

 We visited "Brain Balance" a new program that Jeannie's daughter, Tammy, is the big cheese of. It helps autistic children and many other kids who are having troubles.
 We exchange birthday gifts each year and lucky Connie got some of my one-of-a-kind slippers!
 Seeing the picture is as much fun as playing with the camera on my i-pad!
 Dear Denise was exhausted this trip since her father had passed away just before we wee to leave. His funeral was the day after we got home, which was a day earlier than we had planned on coming home, but we wanted to be with her and pay tribute to her wonderful dad.






Connie and I and our beauty treatment. It worked for one of us! Guess which one!!!
Herbie and I took a little field trip up to the Orem cemetery to see her parents and dad Barry's grave-sites.
 Denise brought us all a little notebook to decorate and to keep track of our daily good deeds...not to show the world, but only to get our minds used to thinking of something we can do to bring joy to another person every day.
I love my friends!

No comments: