Monday, May 2, 2011

GRAND grandchildren!

Rich, Treslee and their prescious girls came over on Easter since they were at Treslee's family reunion when we celebrated with the rest of the family.
John and I got to spend some time with Elle for her 6th birthday celebration of shopping and eating out. It took Elle about 20 minutes in Target to choose a stuffed dog in a carrier, lip gloss, fancy white shoes and two Mermaid dolls! She's a woman who knows her own mind!
Ella's 6th birthday celebration was the same way! At Toys R Us, she choose a big fluffy dog, a hair-dressing head and an umbrella in such a short time that I wasn't quite ready to go yet!!!
I LOVE spending one-on-one time with my grandchildren!
Charlee and Oaklee performed in their school talent show! Out of 42 acts of all ages 1-8th grade, there's was the best, in my humble opinion!


All gussied up!

No comments: