Saturday, August 9, 2008

I finished reading "Breaking Dawn" and have to say, it was rivoting! It is the only book that I have had to read the last page while I was in the middle of it because it was too tense to wait to see what happens! I can't let Brooklynn read it though, which is disappointing because she has been looking forward to it for a long time. There is way too much "stuff" for a 12-13 year old. I appreciate Stephan Myer for being the reason why so many people, including Brooklynn, have become readers just for the pleasure of it. Anyone know of other great books that I can suggest to Brooklynn?

4 comments:

Brooklynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooklynn said...

if i cant read it no one should. plus i can skip the "stuff" and i dont want to read any other books

Stacie Aho said...

Brenda! It's Stacie Aho (Roberts). I found your blog through Allison's. I love that you blog, and it's so cute and fun to read.
I am still reading breaking dawn and am so into it... I can't wait to find out what happens. I can't believe you read the last page! I don't blame you though!

Stacie

Criscell said...

Hmmm...I have to agree with you about the "stuff". It's more of an adult book, isn't it. I love to read so I'll have to see if I can think of something else for Brooklynn...